Tour de Brewtah
Started in 2010, the Tour de Brewtah is a Salt Lake City bicycle ride of local breweries. The Tour fosters a fun active community in Salt Lake, promotes giving back locally, and is open to riders of all levels.
The event benefits Splore and makes it possible for people of all abilities to experience meaningful outdoor adventures.
2016 Ride Overview
Date: Saturday April 30, 2016
Starting & Ending Location: Gallivan Center
Costume Theme: Explorers, Adventurers, and Daredevils
- Tour de Brewtah Pint Glass
- Several pours of Utah’s finest craft beer or soda
- Post-ride party with music, vendors, and fun
- Riding through Salt Lake City on a beautiful day with tons of great people
- Support for Splore and its mission of providing outdoor adventures to people of all abilities